Sunday, November 30, 2003
Christmas Tree decorating day
Because the birth of Christ over two thousand years ago bring us together today at my younger son’s townhouse, we were to decorate his Christmas tree. Friends and family members were together, we had plenty to eat, we chatted, we listened to music, and we played some chess games which most of us hadn’t play for years and had fun with.
Although I didn’t do much decorating, I had lots of fun watching. I appreciate my younger son and daughter's effort and preparation for this gathering and all the guests’ presence for making this event a memorable one.
Because the birth of Christ over two thousand years ago bring us together today at my younger son’s townhouse, we were to decorate his Christmas tree. Friends and family members were together, we had plenty to eat, we chatted, we listened to music, and we played some chess games which most of us hadn’t play for years and had fun with.
Although I didn’t do much decorating, I had lots of fun watching. I appreciate my younger son and daughter's effort and preparation for this gathering and all the guests’ presence for making this event a memorable one.
Comments:
Post a Comment