<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 15, 2003

By using the STING method to stop procrastinating, I realize that not only have to do the dreaded task first but also making a priority list is a crucial step.
Sometime we don’t do certain thing: is it dreadful? Or we don’t feel it’s top priority? Once we figure out the importance of the matter is. No matter how dreadful it is; it becomes easier.
For example: cleaning dishes. It would be a dreadful task for me when I needed the sink to prepare food and the sink is full of dirty dishes. I have been treating cleaning dishes as if it is a part of my meal that I enjoy and the clean dishes allow me to enjoy that. When we clean dishes right after mealtime and show our appreciation to the precious dishes that serve us everyday, there are no longer dirty dishes in the sink.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?