Saturday, January 10, 2004
First day with Joey (Jan 9, 2004)
After twenty some years, I am relearning the different cries from a six months old infant, Joey. There are bottle cry, diaper cry, sleepy cry, need burped cry... Either Joey is really good to me today or I still have the mother instinct. I got them all under control. We did excercise, and we played all day. Well, of course, I got some reading done when Joey took two long nap.
After twenty some years, I am relearning the different cries from a six months old infant, Joey. There are bottle cry, diaper cry, sleepy cry, need burped cry... Either Joey is really good to me today or I still have the mother instinct. I got them all under control. We did excercise, and we played all day. Well, of course, I got some reading done when Joey took two long nap.
Comments:
Post a Comment