Sunday, January 11, 2004
Saturday
Cold? (2 degree below zero) Morning walk? Of course, my father had already started before me. Yes, it's cold but not too bad. On Saturday (Jan 10,2004), after the morning walk, Mother of my niece's husband visited my niece's family so I got a chance to taste her Spanish style coffee. It's very creamy and should be very nutritious because it's made with milk (no water). I really enjoyed it. Then afternoon, I visited my third aunt and uncle; we had tara cake and soup. We had good time chatting until 5pm. I walked back to my father's house and did some vegetable shopping on the way.
Cold? (2 degree below zero) Morning walk? Of course, my father had already started before me. Yes, it's cold but not too bad. On Saturday (Jan 10,2004), after the morning walk, Mother of my niece's husband visited my niece's family so I got a chance to taste her Spanish style coffee. It's very creamy and should be very nutritious because it's made with milk (no water). I really enjoyed it. Then afternoon, I visited my third aunt and uncle; we had tara cake and soup. We had good time chatting until 5pm. I walked back to my father's house and did some vegetable shopping on the way.
Comments:
Post a Comment