<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Start War Innocently
As I do my usual walk this morning, some enlightenment came to me how war starts innocently. Being attacked by the hornets, I have realized that it's very similar like that. Originally we were living in separate peaceful worlds. I don't bother them and they don't bother me. However, I crossed that line to disturb their peace while I mowed over their nest. I didn't want to kill them because it's my fault. But second time I crossed that line again, it's fatal for me. Although I have survived, someone will retaliate for me because that's only way to find peace for ourselves, either them or us. However, everything started out very innocently, and no one had intention to harm one another. One just wants to protect one's own territory.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?