<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Bible Study, Library, Post Office, and Yard work
After morning walk, I had bible study with friends. After lunch and errands to library and post office, I had done some yard work, cleaning up all the fussy melon vines on the hillside and picking some tomatoes and Chinese okras. Late afternoon I harvested some Chinese chives from the front yard and added some mulch. Husband helped mowing the lawn. I appreciate that.
The fussy melon plants have very good harvest for us this year considering that they are all from volunteer plants. Thank God for the Mother Nature providing us these plants and fruits, which I don’t mind to share.
While I was vacationing in SF, mother-in-law told me on the phone that someone is stealing our melons. I told her it’s ok to share with our neighbors but she felt differently so she pulled all the fussy melons and brought them into the garage before I came back. They all weigh over twenty pounds and she’s mighty strong to do that. Like I often say: when there is a will, there is a way. Praise the LORD for her strength.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?