Thursday, November 18, 2004
Last month, Emeril show taught me how to roast pumpkin but I forgot where I put my note, so I looked it up in the "Joy of Cooking" book which has exactly that. Wash and cut it in half crosswise. Remove seeds and strings. Place it in a pan, shell side up, and bake it in 325*F oven for 1 hour or until tender.
Puree the pumpkin meat after peeling off the skin. Hand blender from Braun is highly recommended. Thanks to my children for giving to me this precious gift one Christmas years ago.
After I finished baking the pumpkin, my husband baked the apple pies (one is from Sara Lee and one is from Mrs. Smith); I did a survey and Mrs. Smith is the winner.
Puree the pumpkin meat after peeling off the skin. Hand blender from Braun is highly recommended. Thanks to my children for giving to me this precious gift one Christmas years ago.
After I finished baking the pumpkin, my husband baked the apple pies (one is from Sara Lee and one is from Mrs. Smith); I did a survey and Mrs. Smith is the winner.
Comments:
Post a Comment