<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Boggle
I need practice on playing Boggle because words just don't pop out to me even the obvious ones. While I was waiting for my older son's car to be inspected this morning, I was practicing to see how many words popping out to me in AT with RE under, then in AD with RE under, then in AB with RE under and so on.
I thought I did pretty well. If I keep on practicing this exercise on paper, I think I can spot more words when I play the real games. These are only the four letter words though. Daughter came over tonight; we played a few games of Boggle after dinner. It's definitely an eye opener playing with her because she can spot five, six, and seven letter words out of everywhere that I didn't see. Thanks for playing and I have so much fun and joy playing and learning.

Oh, I made more whole food juice and hot soup with Vita-Mix today. Thanks to my husband for keeping a log on that and making some suggestions on what to make.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?