Thursday, December 09, 2004
It was a good party at the Sevenseas Toastmaster Club last night. There were lots of food and lots of speeches. They even assigned a person to check grammar and ums and ahs. The Toastmasters area governor was there. There were three other clubs came to visit and all want to invite us to their clubs. I learned a lot from the Toastmasters and had a lot of fun.
I have baked some cranberries breads and pumpkin breads yesterday, but my husband thought I have to make two more batches in order to have enough for everyone while we are visiting relatives in NJ and NY tomorrow and I think he's right. So, I have more baking to do!
I have baked some cranberries breads and pumpkin breads yesterday, but my husband thought I have to make two more batches in order to have enough for everyone while we are visiting relatives in NJ and NY tomorrow and I think he's right. So, I have more baking to do!
Comments:
Post a Comment