Tuesday, January 11, 2005
It's a wonderful five-days vacation in San Francisco. Thanks to my husband for his free tickets, and thanks to my sister and her family for their hospitality.
I got some sunshine on the first day, visiting sister's family; then nephew accompanied sister and me to visit big E and Q and niece's family. He got a chance to take a nap at Q's house before going to work.
Second day was a rainy day. Sister and I spent quality and quantity time at big E's house, comparing methods on making steamed buns: her blending technique and sister's breadmaker's technique. We made two batches and they are equally good.
Third day was sunny and rainy, depending where you were. Sister's husband drove sister and me to visit my 3rd sister-in-law's family in San Ramon where we had tea and goodtime chatting, then 4th sister-in-law's family in Oakland and had dinner together at a restaurant. Good food and good to see everyone and catch up; I think it's also 3rd brother-in-law birthday.
Fourth day, nephew and his friends arrived from Texas early in the morning. We had good time chatting. They took a little rest and went off to sightseeing. Dinner at sister's house, nephew's family from San Jose, big E, Q, neice and family and nephew from Texas and his friends were meeting up. We had a good time. I got to play with my grandneice and grandnephews. The three grandnephews had fun running back and forth from one end of the house to the other. I had a wonderful evening watching them and taking some pictures.
I spent quality time with nephew on my last day of vacation. He drove me to big E's house and treated us yummy deluxe burritos for lunch. Big E made us more cake and steamed buns to take home. We had dinner at sister's house, say goodbye to nephew and friends from Texas, then nephew and sister took me to the airport. It was a pleasant ride. I was so tired and slept the whole time. Husband had already parked his car and waited for me when I arrived at the departure in Dulles Airport. I am thankful for his prompt service.
I got some sunshine on the first day, visiting sister's family; then nephew accompanied sister and me to visit big E and Q and niece's family. He got a chance to take a nap at Q's house before going to work.
Second day was a rainy day. Sister and I spent quality and quantity time at big E's house, comparing methods on making steamed buns: her blending technique and sister's breadmaker's technique. We made two batches and they are equally good.
Third day was sunny and rainy, depending where you were. Sister's husband drove sister and me to visit my 3rd sister-in-law's family in San Ramon where we had tea and goodtime chatting, then 4th sister-in-law's family in Oakland and had dinner together at a restaurant. Good food and good to see everyone and catch up; I think it's also 3rd brother-in-law birthday.
Fourth day, nephew and his friends arrived from Texas early in the morning. We had good time chatting. They took a little rest and went off to sightseeing. Dinner at sister's house, nephew's family from San Jose, big E, Q, neice and family and nephew from Texas and his friends were meeting up. We had a good time. I got to play with my grandneice and grandnephews. The three grandnephews had fun running back and forth from one end of the house to the other. I had a wonderful evening watching them and taking some pictures.
I spent quality time with nephew on my last day of vacation. He drove me to big E's house and treated us yummy deluxe burritos for lunch. Big E made us more cake and steamed buns to take home. We had dinner at sister's house, say goodbye to nephew and friends from Texas, then nephew and sister took me to the airport. It was a pleasant ride. I was so tired and slept the whole time. Husband had already parked his car and waited for me when I arrived at the departure in Dulles Airport. I am thankful for his prompt service.
Comments:
Post a Comment