Thursday, January 13, 2005
Table topic for last night at Sevensea Toastmaster Club is what's your New Year resolution. Sometimes we have made resolution and how quickly we forget. I am glad that I was asked and reminded and I had a chance to review them again:
I am continuing my morning walk and stretching exercise, bible study, prayers, soon gardening, building the wrap around patio; right now, practicing more sign language besides practicing speechcraft, and writing; hanging out with my husband, mother-in-law, children and friends; making more phone calls to family and friends; putting more effort to reduce cluttering.
Anyway, we are leaving in two hours to visit my father in NY and will pick up mother-in-law in NJ on the way home tomorrow.
I am continuing my morning walk and stretching exercise, bible study, prayers, soon gardening, building the wrap around patio; right now, practicing more sign language besides practicing speechcraft, and writing; hanging out with my husband, mother-in-law, children and friends; making more phone calls to family and friends; putting more effort to reduce cluttering.
Anyway, we are leaving in two hours to visit my father in NY and will pick up mother-in-law in NJ on the way home tomorrow.
Comments:
Post a Comment