<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Our friend's Momorial Service
Singing, praising, prayers, and sharing memorable stories of our friend from his older son, sister in law, old neighors, church friends, van-pooled friends and many other friends: mourning yet rejoicing how our friend lived his life until his last breathe on earth with love, joy, kindness, gentleness, compassion and much more toward others and now it's his eternal life in heaven. I didn't know what came to me, my tears cannot stop bursting out the entire ceremony. I am not too good with words so that I guess my tears speak out for me. It's ok to be sad, it's ok to show our weakness, it's ok to mourn for our loss and it's ok to rely on God to heal us as the pastor said when the shadow of the valley passes and light comes, we will be all ok again.
During the reception, I got to meet the friend's twelve siblings who came to the service; and one didn't come because of not feeling well. Wow, fourteen children in the family. I started putting them in numerical order so I made a mental note that whom I had not met. When I talked to the older sister, I felt like my friend was talking to me. Her eyes and the way the right eye rolled and her lips moved while she talked were resembling so much of her brother's. What a nice family! I admired their mother's energy and love for every child: Fourteen Children, wow!

Thanks to my children for coming out again in their busy working schedule to give support!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?