Thursday, March 03, 2005
We had a model speaker for the evaluation competition tonight. The title was "Create me". First he described quantum physics and question our own existence. We can be our very best and our very worst and superimposed in some points. He stated that we can create others the way we want them to be. At the end, he challenged everyone to do just that next day. Great speech! great evaluations! I tried to evaluate such good speech and it's difficult but I got a chance to learn from three different styles of three different evaluators. We also had two contest speeches and two regular speech. I got the opportunity to deliver my icebreaker speech. It was ok. I got some good evaluation which helped me improve the speech even better. He suggested that a stronger opening and the stronger message in the conclusion will help. I will change the speech and see how it will turn out next time.
Comments:
Post a Comment