<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The weather was weird today: pouring rain in the morning then turned to a snowstorm. When temperature dropped, snow turned to the messy icicle.
When I checked husband’s flight departed on time, it should get out before all the messy weather. I was wondering why the estimate arrival time to SF airport was two hours delayed. It turned out the plane left the gate on time but did not leave the runway until a few hours later. Since he has missed the connecting flight in SF, the airport provides him hotel and meal until he will catch the next flight to HK, which is one day delayed. Yes, it’s inconvenient, but everything works out well. He met some new friends and had dinner together; called up my sister and nephew and planned to meet up later. Have fun!
After bible study, I listened to the message my speechcraft teacher left me earlier in the evening to remind me that the speech contest will be on Wednesday night and she believes that I have already prepared my speech and practiced well. Faithful teacher!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?