<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

In the morning, I practiced some more on the jokes which I have planned to present this evening in the TM meeting.
It was a successful meeting. The jokes came out not bad and got some laughters: the beautiful girl who dated a mathematician and a statistician; and four technician tried to fix a broke down car. There were three prepared speeches: What are the points (about Tennis Games), As Good As It Gets, The Approaches for the parent/child relationship (involve audience and brainstorming/discussing session. Of course there were table topics: "Courage is not an absence of fear but the judgement of something else is more important; what is your experience on that?", "Present yourself as a dare devil", "should it be toll for HOV lane", "present yourself as you oppose the toll paying and gain support for the public." Then came the evaluations. One of the members is leaving us to Georgia. We got a chance to chat and said farewell.
I was assigned for the toastmaster of the evening for the next meeting.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?