<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Searching for jokes to present next Wednesday Toastmasters meeting this morning, daughter with new life stopped by joining us for lunch. Mother-in-law likes to see them so much that she informed them to be there for husband's birthday lunch which she has planned for Sunday. Mis-communication for today? I ,for one, don't mind which day, to me whenever there is a visitor is a good time for celebration. Daughter was a little upset for the mis-informed as she put it because she had other obligation and could not stay long. I have learned to be thankful in all circumstances even when my children rush in and out to tell me that they don't have time. I am thankful that they make the effort to show up in their busy schedule.
I brought herbal tea to my neighbor this afternoon. It was a relax and joyful day.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?