Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Miercoles, Febrero 15, 2006
With a neighbor this morning, I had a nice review on chapters(capitulos) 1-10, days of week, months of year, numbers 1-100, clothing, rooms of the house and building, greetings, colors, countries, and professions. I am learning Spanish day by day to speak, to read and to write. (Estudio espanol dia por dia a hablo, a leer, y a escribo.) She is a very good teacher. (Ella es la maestras muy bueno.)
I also had a nice bible study with friends this morning studing how the LORD guides our lives.
"The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it." Proverb 27: 12
With a neighbor this morning, I had a nice review on chapters(capitulos) 1-10, days of week, months of year, numbers 1-100, clothing, rooms of the house and building, greetings, colors, countries, and professions. I am learning Spanish day by day to speak, to read and to write. (Estudio espanol dia por dia a hablo, a leer, y a escribo.) She is a very good teacher. (Ella es la maestras muy bueno.)
I also had a nice bible study with friends this morning studing how the LORD guides our lives.
"The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it." Proverb 27: 12
Comments:
Post a Comment