<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sunday sermon was good and learn much from Sunday school fellowship.
When I got home, it's a wonderful surprise: younger son waiting for me to invite us to his house tonight for super bowl gathering. I was excited because he has been telling us about his new entertainment center he recently installed and the re-arrangement of his furniture and such.
Daughters and friends were there when we arrived. There were yummy chicken/cheese dipped, chicken burritos (I think), lasagna, many kinds of chips, drinks and desserts. Son and daughter-in-law came a little later. We had fun watching the game and the halftime and all the commercials. We had a good time even only chatting a little. Husband and I left at the fourth quarter like going to FedEx field to avoid the crowd on the road when the game’s over. Hehe…. what crowd? Thanks for having us.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?