Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Ring Ring Ring..."Our car got hit , we are ok but the wheel got stuck; can you come?" As I was getting ready to go to my Tuesday bible study, I got a phone call from daughter-in-law that they had a car accident while leaving school to go home. I am thankful that younger son was visiting at the time at the house and we went together to the accident site. The wheel in the front passenger side got hit pretty badly and the axel broke. I am thankful that the front door on the passenger side did not get hit because there was daughter-in-law sitting. We were waiting for a long time for the police to come so I called up the hostess of the bible study group that I could not make it to help out.
We did not mention the accident to mother-in-law but she saw her grandsons and granddaughter-in-law's visit; granddaughter's phone calls and I stayed home for the evening, she was very happy and said how fortunate; actually she said how lucky! We all have a thankful heart because it is the gift from God!
We did not mention the accident to mother-in-law but she saw her grandsons and granddaughter-in-law's visit; granddaughter's phone calls and I stayed home for the evening, she was very happy and said how fortunate; actually she said how lucky! We all have a thankful heart because it is the gift from God!
Comments:
Post a Comment