<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 28, 2006

As cleaning up, I found a booklet "How to know God?" in one of husband's old briefcases. There are many quotes of scriptures in it very helpful for understanding. It's bilingual, simplified Chinese and English. I think I should display it instead of keeping it in the briefcase.

We went to shopping with a friend for materials to make exercise pants in Handcock Fabric store in Vienna. Another friend whom we met from the community center works there and got us two 40% off coupons so that we can pick out two different color of fabric she recommended and have a huge saving. We are very thankful for her help and her expertise. By the way, we will see her on Saturday because we are going to her daughter's wedding banquet.

We had dinner at a friend's house, much laughter and chatting with her and her husband, and did some singing afterward. Friend wanted to invite my mother-in-law too but she declined. She doesn't want to sing or to listen to us sing (hehe, I don't blame her) beside it may be too late for her bedtime. Anyhow, it's a fun night. We are grateful for friends' hospitality.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?