<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 31, 2006

On Friday night cantonese bible study, we went around to share and count our blessings throughout the year. I shared how the miracle squashes grown in my backyard this summer made me truly see everything come evidentally from God because I did not plant the squash. Even if the bird had dropped the seed for it to grow, it's still quite amazed for it to grow and bear such mysterious squash, which later I found the name is shark fin squash.
This morning, I brought the squash to the church for sharing the joy with my friends after the sermon during fellowship time. They all thought it's a watermelon as my family thought so originally. They saw it, felt it and wanted to cut it to see the inside and collect some seeds, so excited. I let them keep the squash and share it. I am thankful for the opportunity to share.
Knowing daughters and friend from Nabraska visiting soon, we did not stay for the Sunday school. We were glad because they arrived even earlier than we expected. We all enjoy having lunch together. Mother-in-law was pleased to see them. We had good time chatting, then friend had to leave to visit her family. Daughters stayed longer. Younger daughter shared about the book she's reading. I think she has a lot of courage because it sounds scary to me. Thank you for visiting.
This year went by quickly, truly full of blessings, family been well, met many friends, celebrated many weddings, even through sorrow for the lost of relatives much warmth and much love. I am looking forward for the New Year to come because of much to learn from one another and grow rich in life together. May our everyday life be purposeful, loving and joyful.

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?