<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Working on the bathroom tiles at younger son's old townhouse, I went to HomeDepot for the tile cutter for cutting the tiles and found a worker very helpful advising me to take them in for free cuts (I only need two cuts so it should be free and no sense to buy the expensive tool). They do the wet cut so it would be very smooth. Although when I brought them in, the person who gave me the advice not there, another person helped me. I am thankful for that.
When I had a question how to remove the grout, I got three answers from three different persons sending me here and there. I was a little confused and I turned out buying two of three tools they recommended. Actually, they all were right because it depended on the degree of the grout's hardness. I didn't get much done but it's nice to see younger son and work with him.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?