Wednesday, January 17, 2007
After I had the morning bible study with two friends, husband and I went to the community center for line dance and tai-chi, lots of friends. Before lunch, I took a break and practiced some sign language with two other friends, fun time.
This evening we visited older son and daughter-in-law. I joined in their study group and had some prayers for friends and family. We meditate on the topic: How do you imagine a perfect life?
Today’s quote: “Nothing is better than having God’s strength in our heart and to stay forever.” Psalm 73: 25-28
This evening we visited older son and daughter-in-law. I joined in their study group and had some prayers for friends and family. We meditate on the topic: How do you imagine a perfect life?
Today’s quote: “Nothing is better than having God’s strength in our heart and to stay forever.” Psalm 73: 25-28
Comments:
Post a Comment