<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

In the center, we missed Monday exercises. Everyone was happy to see each other and greet each other with hugs. A friend who plays ping-pong with my husband frequently and with me just once came and talked to me after I practiced sign language with two other friends today. He said that he admired about what we were signing. Later, he showed up in our tai-chi exercise class with his wife. I was kind of surprised because usually only his wife came. Hope he will come more often with his wife, very nice lady.
After exercising, husband and I stopped by the Chinese Market and bought a whole case (30 lbs.) of ginger roots for making vinegar ginger tomorrow.
Today’s quote:
"He replied, 'I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what he has will be taken away. Luke 19:26

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?