<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 08, 2007

Last two day, I was busy designing and sewing gym bags for the yoga mats: one for my friend and one for myself. They came out very nice. I just used a piece of beige and sturdy material hiding in one of the basement boxes for years. I am thankful that it came in handy for the project. Although taking the yoga class for the first time today, I felt like I was doing it all along because yoga is about relaxed breathing and stretching. They are the common components for many exercises, like tai chi and Pilate. Oh, yeah, when my kids were small, we would sit on the floor and follow the television program to do yoga. And one Christmas, I received gifts of some DVDs and books for yoga and Pilate and I followed along for both exercises. Knowing how is nice but doing regularly is important for us. Hopefully I will do it more often by taking the class with my friend who talked me into keeping her company.

After I was done with yoga, we had light snack and chatted with more friends. It's funny that they brought up topics like life and religion also, similar conversation with daughters on Sunday but they wanted to know more about Christ and grace.

After we were done with tai chi, we went to the Chinese market for vegetable and fish. We bumped into a couple of friends who saw us buying some tilapia. The husband said he wondered how's the taste of the fish and he's always afraid to buy. After we told them we eat them all the time. He bought some. We were pretty happy to see each other.

When we went home, we found our younger son came to visit. He couldn't stay long but we had afternoon snacks, which were husband's red bean soup and my cheese buns. We had a wonderful time.

Today's quotes:
"For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God's abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ." Romans 5:11
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?